Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Since The New Arrivals

Not much has changed since my last post. Our new kids (wolves) are doing okay. Axel is still not sure of any of us yet, he still paces and sounds the alarm when he sees a volunteer or a tour go by, but he is slowly getting better. Sierra and Yukon are doing well. Yukon will come sniff my hand through the fence not. We are very pleased with this because it means that he is getting used to it here. Lani and Nakota are doing great. They are definatly not as shy as the other new additions. Lani likes to play with her visitors and she seems to enjoy going for the ankles if you try to walk away.



Last weekend, Forest and Storm went to the Scorpions Hockey Game and walked across the ice. It was amazing! I really enjoyed watching them be so brave. They had encountered all of the things that frighten wolves, and they did great! There were lots of people, loud noises, icy floor, things flying above them, all of this would normally scare them, but Storm and Forest were not phased. I know that I had a good time at the game and I think it is safe to say that we all did. I hope we can go there more often.




No comments: